Statistics have shown that most businesses have incorrect placement or no safety signage on the premises. In accordance with Federal work health and safety or occupational health and safety, all business should have signage placed in relevant areas as required.
There are hundreds of different signs that are required for businesses to have based on the type of the business and the dangers associated with the areas within that business.
At SafePower Safety Systems our technicians can asses your business premises and then recommend the required safety signage and the areas that the signage should be placed. The objective of safety signs is to draw attention rapidly and precisely to objects and situations capable of causing specific injuries or accidents.
- To alert or warn personnel about workplace hazards of which they may not be aware of.
- To restrict access to areas that present dangerous conditions.
- To inform people of safety requirements.
- Provide general information and directions.
- Remind employees where PPE equipment must be worn.
- Show where emergency equipment or exits are located.
- Indicate where certain actions are prohibited.