About SafePower Safety Systems
From the year 1995 Roy Ridge became a successful advertising and marketing entrepreneur developing his own unique brand of business strategies and marketing techniques helping businesses throughout Australia create income growth and success. In 2002 Roy created a successful career in commercial real estate dealing with large development companies throughout Australia.
In 2006 Roy and his partner Sandi searched for a business that offered residual income and after six months of searching discovered one of the biggest income potential businesses in Australia for franchisees. With his passion for advertising and marketing combined with testing and tagging SafePower Test & Tag Systems came to fruition.
After two years of research and training, the business was officially registered in 2008. Building of the Safepower foundations took a further two years to complete and in late 2010 the business became fully operational. As of October 2011 we officially started franchising the SafePower business system. In 2016 we changed the name to SafePower Safety Systems due to our expansion in services now offered. Our aim is to be the only “One Stop Mobile Safety Specialists” for businesses and homes.
Right from the initial concept our aim has always been to value add more income streams into the system enabling franchisees the opportunity to develop a successful business from the start.
When it comes to services we have a professional team of safety technicians who are focused on offering the best in safety testing. We are proud of the way all of our team conduct business on a daily basis. If you are looking for a professional safety technician then look no further.
At SafePower Safety Systems we offer you a professional one stop mobile safety service in electrical test and tag, fire equipment inspections and other safety services for your business or home. We use the most up-to-date equipment on the market which is calibrated each year for guaranteed accuracy when testing equipment.
Our system will do it all, right down to the paperwork required so as to provide you with a detailed Asset Register.
We are able to provide you with test results individually numbered with a description of the item that has been tested this information can then be used as an Asset Register of all your electrical items on the premises for insurances purposes and record keeping. This is yours FREE, We also provide a detailed report of all fire extinguishers, smoke alarms, fire hose reels and exit lights tested.
At SafePower Safety Systems we are a national company that offers all of the solutions to your test and tag problems and fire equipment testing.
All technicians are competent persons as prescribed by Australian Standards.
- Our technicians have undertaken the most comprehensive test and tag training in Australia.
- Technicians have completed a certificate 11 in fire protection, inspection and testing.
- Our objective is to ensure that you comply with work health and safety requirements.
- Our technicians are committed to providing you with a reliable service with minimal disruption.
- Each technician has undergone a comprehensive assessment process prior to becoming a SafePower technician.
- At SafePower Safety Systems all technicians are required to have a $20 million public liability cover.
- We are the only business that offers you our FREE on-time guarantee.
- We will arrive when agreed. No if’s, but’s or maybe’s, If we are late our test and tag service will be done for FREE.
- We offer a FREE follow-up service on the items that we have already tested. If you feel that they have become unsafe before the next test due date, call us and we will re-test that item FREE OF CHARGE.
CALL US TODAY ON 1300 760 636