SafePower Franchise Opportunities
The SafePower Safety Systems franchise has been uniquely designed so as to help guide you towards building a successful business. Our aim is to make sure that you as a franchisee feel secure in knowing that you are purchasing a business that already has the key ingredients in place.
With a franchisor who has over 9 years in the industry and nearly 3 decades of business experience franchisees can feel secure in knowing they are joining a franchise business that has a proven track record.
Franchising has continued to grow in Australia due to the popularity of people wanting to own there own businesses. The advantage of being a part of this franchise is that you are in business for yourself but not by yourself.
As a SafePower Safety Systems franchisee you have the opportunity to:
- Work from home with minimal overheads.
- Work the hours you want to.
- Build a true residual income.
- Expand your business franchise to other areas.
- Enjoy the lifestyle of a business entrepreneur.
As a franchisor our first priority is the success of you the franchisee. We are focused on giving you the ongoing support and training required so as to help you build a successful business.
We believe in a business partnership arrangement where both parties are striving for the same goal.
As a SafePower Safety Systems franchisee you will receive:
- Ongoing group support.
- A comprehensive training system.
- Continual technical and business support.
- Discounted promotional tools.
- Regular training seminars and conferences.
With over 20 years experience in the field of marketing and advertising we will be able to give you the right advice.
To become a successful SafePower Safety Systems franchisee you must be able to achieve the following:
- Be disciplined.
- Have the ability to manage your own business.
- Be determined and focused on success.
- Become a team member.
- Have the ability to promote and advertise your own business in conjunction with our strategies.
As a franchisor we will extensively train you with our intensive training course which lasts for a total of 7 days where you will learn all of the facets of the test & tag industry in Australia.
Buying a Franchise
In Australia today there is a franchise operating in almost every type of business category, with varying levels of complexity and cost.
Prior to buying a franchise, we suggest that potential franchisees should do the following.
- Assess your own reasons for wanting to own a SafePower Safety Systems business.
- Assess the lifestyle and income implications of owning and operating this type of business.
- Ensure you have adequate borrowing capacity, including working capital.
- Be sure you receive and evaluate all material during the application process.
- Be sure you receive legal and accounting advice from lawyers and accountants.
Use the cooling-off period to check your facts and figures and determine if you still want to proceed.
It is always essential that anyone considering becoming a franchisee receives competent professional advice from qualified and experienced advisors.
Eleven reasons why you should become a SafePower Franchisee Today
There are countless benefits to becoming a Franchisee, which is why Franchising is one of the fastest-growing sectors of the Australian economy. Here is a short list of 11 advantages of Franchising over stand-alone forms of small business:
- We provide a comprehensive training program.
- The Franchisee has the incentive of owning their own business with the additional benefit of continuing assistance from the Franchisor.
- The Franchisee benefits from operating under the name and reputation (brand image) of the SafePower Safety Systems, which is already well established in the mind and eye of the public.
- The Franchisee will usually need less capital than they would if they were setting up an independent business, through our pilot operations and buying power, will have eliminated unnecessary expense.
- The Franchisee can call on the specialised and highly-skilled knowledge and experience of head office, while remaining self-employed in their business.
- The support and benefits provided by a Franchise system greatly reduce a Franchisee’s business risks.
- The Franchisee has the services of the field operational staff of the Franchisor who are there to assist with any problems which may arise from time to time in the course of business.
- The Franchisee has access to use of the Franchisor’s patents, trade marks, copyrights, trade secrets, and any secret processes.
- The Franchisee has the benefit of our continuous research and development programs, which are designed to improve the business and keep it up-to-date and competitive.
- We provide a knowledge base developed from our own experience, as well as that of all the Franchisees in the system, which would otherwise be impossible for a non-franchised business to access.
- A Franchisee can always speak to us or a fellow Franchisee to discuss their business challenges or problems – something a non-franchised business can almost never do.
If you are interested in the SafePower Safety Systems franchise then just fill in your details on our Contact Us page and we will send you all of the information.